Monday, January 31, 2011

My creative streak

Remember a month ago when I was really down on myself for having no creativity? Well, I've found something that will be a great creative project for me for the next year or so.  I'm going to write a book.

Self-publish if I must, but publish it I will. It's going to be an LDS dating how-to book for men.  I feel like I am perfectly qualified to write about this subject. As a woman, I've got the inside scoop on what they're doing right, and what they're doing wrong. I'm a communication major, so that means I know a lot about body language, interpersonal relationships, and persuasion. I've also had plenty of personal experience in the dating field and those are some of the reasons I feel confident about this.

I'm really excited to have a creative project like this. Also, how cool would it be to write a book? Pretty cool I'm thinking.

Plus, these guys need all the help they can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment