Monday, January 10, 2011

Here we go again

Today was the first day of school. I actually was so nervous this morning that I became nauseous and almost threw up.

It's a new year, I've got a new job, and I feel like a new me. I think 2011 is going to be my year. My year for success, for love, for creating, for learning, and for living. I am thoroughly excited for the challenges and adventures awaiting me in the coming 355 days.

I've made goals and resolutions and I am determined to improve myself and learn a lot about the things I want to learn about. I will do less of what matters less and de-clutter my life. I will exercise and eat healthy. I will love myself the way I am.

This was a great first day. Another thing (or ten things really) that I'm trying to do daily will, I think, make every day a great day. The list of ten things can be found here: http://www.getorganizedwizard.com/articles/10-things-to-do-every-day-a-prescription-for-happiness-personal-organization/

I love this list. Check it out. The things are simple but make a dramatic improvement.
Have a happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment