Dear non-existent reader,
Yes. I have changed the name of my blog as well as the URL. Don't panic! Change is good. Let me take this time to answer some questions you may have.
Why?! Why did you change the title?! While Extraordinarily Ordinary was a clever title, I feel like Fail Spectacularly is a much more accurate description of my life. It is not only the way I would describe my life, but the way I would describe my aspirations for my life?
Are you saying that you aspire to fail? No. I am saying that I aspire to fail SPECTACULARLY.
What does that even mean, Brenna? Well, anyone can fail. Not everyone fails spectacularly.
You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. Also, you didn't even answer the previous question. By spectacularly I don't mean that you are necessarily "going out with a bang." What I mean is that you can either fail and then grab the Ben and Jerry's, tweet about your problems, and essentially learn nothing, or you can shake it off. Look at the experience more like just that, an experience, rather than a failure. It isn't a failure if you learn something, or if it becomes a great story to tell at parties. This is what it means to fail spectacularly. Dwelling on something is the quickest way to make your awesome failure fizzle out and become a wasted opportunity. It's not a failure. It's an opportunity. (Ooo that's good.) Remember that.
So what does this mean for the future of the blog? Not a lot. It might direct my thinking a little differently, but for the most part things will stay the same. ALTHOUGH, as I re-read my first post on this blog I noticed that I promised a lot more variety in topics and multi-media embedded in my blog which hasn't really happened, so I will try to incorporate a little more of that.
One last thing, you do realize you're talking to yourself right? Yes. I don't mind. Talking to myself is the most intelligent conversation I get all day.
Well thank you! I'm flattered.
No comments:
Post a Comment