Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 1 Without You

Dear Jarom,

Today is the first day in this town without you.  It was a rough day. The first of many I suppose.  I miss you so much already.  I have been so busy, but every moment I have had to stop and think is a moment that brings me back to you.  I haven't cried. Much. Not as much as I thought I would. I don't think it has quite hit me yet that you are no longer a twenty-five minute drive. I feel so melancholy and I don't have much of an appetite. Each thing that has gone wrong today I blame on your absence.  "If Jarom were with me this wouldn't be happening" is what I have been saying all day.  I am surrounded by friends tonight, but yet I feel lonely.  I keep reminding myself that it's eight months till the rest of eternity and it helps to stave off the tears.

I love you.
Brenna

No comments:

Post a Comment