A lot has happened since I last wrote, but not as much as if I had been in school all this time. Some of the things I've done:
- Went to Six Flags
- Slept outside
- Been to a movie
- Shopped at yard sales, thrift stores, and Goodwill
- Went to a farmer's market
- Went on an awkward date
- Went on an awesome date
- Baked cupcakes
- Read books
- Skyped with best friend
- Cleaned my room (and promptly messed it back up again)
- Updated my wardrobe with upcycled clothing I worked on
- Babysat
- Cleaned houses for money
- Got my car fixed
- Went to the lake
- And of course, cross-country roadtrip
That's all for now. I could keep typing to make my life seem more interesting, but anyway, I just wanted to write down some of the things I did. I should really be making a better record of this awesome summer I'm having. Maybe I'll work on that today. I also need to find a job, but with only two months to work, I have little motivation.
No comments:
Post a Comment