Yes. I am in love. I know it happened fast, and believe me, being the logical person that I am I most definitely tried to talk myself out of it, but eventually I just gave in to what I was feeling.
His name is Jarom. He's amazing of course. Let me just say, that I find it very attractive when a man is respectful to women. More men should be this way.
So the title of this post is from the song Summer Nights in the musical Grease. And let me just say regarding summer nights, and summer days as well really, that this is my favorite time of year. It's fun and there's so much going on. It's exciting and everything seems better in the summer. As much as other people complain about it being warm and sticky, I don't mind it, and I prefer it to the cold winter days.
Anyway, my falling in love (for the first time ever) got me to thinking about summer flings. Why do so many people hook up in the summer time? So I did some reading.
Summer time is happy time. It's happy because of all the vitamin D we're getting, but also because the stress of school is a long distant memory.
Summer time is sexy time. Thanks to the glorious sunshine, we're all a bunch of hot messes. Guys, you're going topless whenever you can, and girls are breakin out the daisy dukes and bikinis. I guess sexy thoughts just come easier when we're all wearing less clothing.
Summer time is leisure time. We have more time for relationships. Once school starts, or whatever, we're back to real life. We have to step out of our fantasy vacation world and get back to being busy. There's less time for that person and that's why it usually ends.
Well, all I can say is, this guy is totally worth the work, and we're both agreed that when summer ends, our relationship will not.
No comments:
Post a Comment